[lpgma-board] FW: email to Todd

  • From: WILLIAM SHUMATE <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma board <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:35:05 -0700

From: wkshu5071@xxxxxxx
To: tlutz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Board Meeting
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:33:03 -0700

Hi Todd,
A couple of issues brought up at the board meeting:

When will the streets be resealed or repaired?  We assume this will be sometime
in Oct.  We
 would like to have you schedule CYPRUS on your list to be first.  We have had
so many complaints regarding the condition of the street it would be to
managements advantage to schedule that area first.

We discussed the many homes with lattice work hiding the trash barrel.  It was
suggested that perhaps management could get several proposals from vendors
using the specifications from the office to build these barrel areas.  The
resident would then hire that vendor & the work would be taken care of by the
vendor, hauling away all debris & if the color of the siding cannot be found
perhaps they could use white since the trim on all the homes is white.  Many
residents are not qualified to build their own trash area, nor could they get
around to purchase all the siding & wood needed for the construction.  Is this
something the construction office could work on?

Ken Sime will be stopping in to see you for some personal business & we gave
him a letter that Les Jones helped us gather some info regarding these lattice
barrel areas.  We missed you at the meeting, hope to see you or Kerin at the
Oct. meeting.  Thanking you in advance regarding the above requests.

Kate Shumate
LPGMA