[lpgma-board] Board meeting

  • From: WILLIAM SHUMATE <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma board <lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Todd Lutz, Vice Pres." <tlutz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Les Jones <les4jan@xxxxxxx>, Judi Reifschneider <grami16@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rose Scott, manager" <rscott@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Terri Parker <azterriparker@xxxxxxxxx>, kerin macwilliams <kmacwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 18:32:13 -0700

Hello everyone,
We have a board meeting on 11/19 at 10 AM.  I have invited Les Jones to the
meeting to discuss our upcoming party.  We will decide on the menu & scheduling
for preparation of the food & club house ball room.  Please try to attend so we
can have everyone's input.

I would ask Rose, Todd, & Kerin to wait until 11 AM to join us so that we have
time to set up the party.

I hope everyone can make it.

Kate