[lpgma-board] Re: Board Meeting of Wed. 10/21/15

  • From: <franner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lpgma-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 19:58:57 -0400

It sounds like Les will do the picnic dinner this year. Wasn't sure.
Fran

---- Bill Kate Shumate <wkshu5071@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This was a meeting of 3 members of the board at 10 AM in the craft room. Kate
Shumate, Ken and Sue Sime were in attendance. Absent were Tom Belsan, Marie
Renda, and Mardi Pfiefer. Kate informed them she has the poster for the
lobby for the sales of the tickets (membership & party). After the Managers
meeting it would be placed in the lobby. The dates for sales is Nov 2-6 from
9 AM until 1 PM. Ken and Sue volunteered to be there on Monday the 2nd.
They are leaving for CA the next day. We will need volunteers to finish out
the week and I will take either 1 or 2 days, whatever is necessary. No
managers were present due to the meetings. I emailed Rose, Todd, and Kerin a
list of what was requested by residents: Lounges in pool area need to be
higher or have a few foot stools at the chairs. If and when the furniture is
replaced in the lounge area they should be higher and firmer since it is
difficult for some shorter, older, people to get out of them. Have a
shred-a-thon in the park and invite the other communities to bring their
papers here. When the Guadalupe gate is out put signs up to indicate it is
closed...some people don't get the emails from the office.

Sue said she was getting some donations for the party and would buy some wine
for gifts.

Kate said Les Jones was getting a little burned out regarding the party and
suggested we try something else next year. This will need to be discussed by
the full board. Hopefully in November when we meet again.

Kate Shumate
President