[loveforlifegroupmaillist] Latest Release: Video: Arthur Cristian - The Dream Of Life - Part Three - Covers Law, Sovereignty, Freeman, Statutes, Democracy, Constitution, & So Much More - Love For Life - 26th October 2011

  • From: Love For Life Campaign <action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Love For Life Group Mail List Free List Mail List Server <loveforlifegroupmaillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:44:44 +1100

Video: The Dream Of Life - Part Three
Arthur Cristian - Love For Life
26th October 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGwxAk4mAPU

In this impromptu video Arthur Cristian discusses the law and the way we are tricked into making claims over and taking responsibility for our strawman/legal person so that we put our lives under the standing of men and women whose authority we accept. Our belief systems con us into accepting "representatives" of "The System" as people who have power over us, even though we have never been asked if we agree to this. Who are you answerable to? All legal paperwork, including UCC forms are an admittance and acceptance of slave status which is why those doing all their Freeman/Sovereignty paperwork are no freer and under no more protection than the rest of us. The paperwork is also a distraction that keeps people from the remedy to their slave status.

Arthur discusses how he would handle going to court and dealing with the enforcers of "The System". This video also covers the ownership of intellectual property and the curses of "The System" that are the lies of "The System" that we accept when we comply with and support the law of "The System". "The System" gives us a false sense of being on the right path while all the time we are really up against and at the mercy of the force of "The System". The only remedy to "The System" is to do away with "The System"; everything else is just a distraction that keeps us enslaved to "The System". The insights Arthur shares break the spells of "The System" for those who truly want to wake up and be part of a mass exodus from harm.

The Dream Of Life - Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5O-S6wFgts
The Dream Of Life - Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOHTJpWcH-4
The Dream Of Life - Part Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGwxAk4mAPU

Video: The Dream Of Life - Part One

Arthur Cristian - Love For Life
21st October 2011
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/8235
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5O-S6wFgts

"The Dream of Life" is the first in a series of videos from Love For Life with Arthur Cristian explaining some of the key insights of Love for Life, interspersed with text accompanied by music from the Love For Life Art House Studio. The music is still a work in progress but we preferred to use Love For Life music than music unconnected with Love for Life. When the songs have been recorded to a professional standard, they will be released on You Tube.

Arthur explains Freemasonic/Satanic tools such as duality - re-presenting methods used to cause MAN to fall into the fairytale that is "The System". He explains how to spot the traps of "The System" and the remedy that brings about a world of peace, freedom, joy, abundance & Do No Harm for all of life without causing loss of uniqueness and without the need for slaves and rulers.

Hot on the heels of the first video, we have posted:

Video: The Dream Of Life - Part Two

Arthur Cristian - Love For Life
83 Minutes 47 Seconds
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/8236
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOHTJpWcH-4

23rd October 2011

An impromptu video recorded after a day gathering recycled materials for a shelving system for plants that will become the framework of a hot house at the tip. We will take some more videos as we go so that people can see how we do it. Arthur, Hannah and Andy discuss planting food, community living, the spells of "The System" and the importance of coming together to co-create a world of freedom, truth, peace, joy, abundance and Do No Harm for all of life. They revisit a few of the themes discussed in The Dream of Life Part One: - We urgently need more seeds, soil, manure, trailer, building materials, man-power, Kindom-Land, fictional $$$$ to build hot houses, sheds, etc. Call 0418 203204 (0011 61 418203204) or email us at action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are going to be releasing more videos soon so keep an eye on our

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArthurLoveForLife

and

Facebook
. http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian

Latest Posts To The Love For Life Website

Can Be Found Here: http://loveforlife.com.au/tracker

15th July 2010

For the last few years, Love for Life has had two main mailing lists, four smaller ones and been involved in many hundreds of discussion groups. We are finding that we simply cannot keep up with all of these so are making some changes in an effort to keep on top of things. We are combining all the addresses on our mailing lists into one so that anything we send out goes to everyone.

REGISTER TO THE LOVE FOR LIFE MAILING LIST

We usually send no more than two posts per month.

Unsubscribe/Subscribe

If you wish to unsubscribe /subscribe
1. Please go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/05/14/mailing-list
2. Scroll down to User Options: Your email address:
3. Enter your email address
4. Then go below Choose an action: and select unsubscribe or subscribe
5. Press Go
6. You will then receive an email from the Love For Life mailing list to confirm your unsubscribe or subscribe request
7. Press reply and make sure the email has been sent to the Love For Life mailing list
8. You will then receive a confirmation email that you have been unsubscribed from or subscribed to the Love For Life mailing list

If you have any difficulties Unsubscribing/Subscribing your email address, send us an email with REMOVE/UNSUBSCRIBE or JOIN/SUBSCRIBE in the subject/header and we will do it for you.

If you do not want to get put back on the Love For Live mailing list, please make sure your email address is not being sent to us by other groups you may be involved in. In our efforts to network with as many people as possible, any new email address that comes to us through discussions, debates, comments, requests for assistance, etc, is automatically added to the Love For Life mailing list. If you find your email address back on the list, please just follow the prompts to remove your address again. We tested unsubscribe/subscribe on three occasions and each time it took less than 1 minute to complete the process. Remember, we are all about freedom, truth, peace, abundance, joy, Do No Harm and "Community Immunity" for ALL. We are not your enemy.

With the temporary mailing list server we are now using, there will be no more monthly password reminders being issued on the 1st of every month.
Instead, we will attempt to provide a brief subscribe/unsubscribe message with instructions/prompts at the bottom of all our posts.

The Love For Life mailing list is private, all registrations can ONLY be seen by the Love For Life mailing list administrators, the list is not for sale or given to other 3rd parties. It is not used for spamming and is ONLY used for announcements / broadcasts sent by Fiona & Arthur Cristian or the Love For Life webmaster or someone authorised by us in case of an emergency.

Comments - Blog - Forum

This mailing list is not used as a discussion group and any attempts to post will not go anywhere. If you wish to instigate a discussion, you are welcome to do so on the Love For Life website either as a forum or a blog or by just posting a comment.

First you must register as a Love For Life Website User:

a) register as a user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/register
b) confirm user registration via email received from the Love For Life website

For a Blog go here:

a) log in as user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click: View Recent Blog Entries: http://loveforlife.com.au/blogs/testloveforlifeuserloginfunctions
c) click: Post New Blog Entry: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/add/blog
d) create your blog and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a Forum go here:

a) log in as user: http://loveforlife.com.au/user/login
b) click on Forums: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum located at the top right hand side of the Love For Life webpage
c) click on Post New Forum Topic: http://loveforlife.com.au/forum
d) create your Forum and submit it. We will notice the entry and will check it out and help with any administrative (behind-the-screen) functions.

For a Comment:

If you want to comment on a post on the website, click on the link relating to the post received by email, scroll to end of post and select " Add New Comment" to comment on the post  or press "Reply" to comment on a comment. You can do this to all of the 8000+ posts currently found throughout the Love For Life website and it saves us having to post your comment for you.

SUPPORTING LOVE FOR LIFE,
THE CREATION OF KINDOMS
AND THE CRISTIAN FAMILY

Supporting The Love For Life Website, The Cristian Family and The Living Dream Of Kindom (Creation Of Do No Harm Communities) - The Love for Life website is produced for free without a fee (contract) as a gift of love for others. If you feel you have gained something from visiting it and would like to reciprocate as an equal exchange in value, you are most welcome to make a gift to keep it going.
To send your gift, go here:

ANZ Bank
Australian ANZ SWIFT BIC Code: ANZBAU3M
Account Name: Fiona Caroline Cristian
BSB (Branch Number): 012 547
A/N (Account Number): 5576 81376

PAYMATE
We can now also receive gifts/donations via Mastercard & Visacard
Without you having to register
Paymate: https://www.paymate.com/PayMate/ExpressPayment?mid=afcristian

PAY PAL
You can forward gifts via Pay Pal by going to your PayPal account and use this email address: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As always, we thank you for your gifts of love.

Welcome To KINDOM
A Do No Harm Community Of Conscious Co-Creators
Taking Full Responsibility For Life
Truly Free - No Beliefs - No Ownership
No Ones Sheep Nor Shepherd
Community Immunity Is Our Love For Life

Kindom: The Dream Where Harm Ends And Paradise Begins

Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life

Email: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.loveforlife.com.au
Mobile: 0418 203204 (int: 0011 61 418 203204)
Mail: PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
Facebook Arthur's Wall: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Kindoms - The Co-Creation Of Do No Harm Communities:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Kindoms-The-Co-Creation-Of-Do-No-Harm-Communities/151811728195925?v=wall
Facebook Fan Page: Love For Life Discussions: Why Aren't We Free? How Can We Be Free?:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-For-Life-Discussions-Why-Arent-We-Free-How-Can-We-Be-Free/164918753537287?v=wall
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArthurLoveForLife

WELCOME TO LOVE FOR LIFE

Love For Life is committed to the creation of Do No Harm, Kin Domain communities throughout the world. Kindoms, where we grow our own food and support one another away from the endless rules and obligations we currently struggle under, are the only way to achieve lives of peace, joy and abundance for all and take care of Earth so that Earth flourishes. Love For Life shines a light on the darkness of the world we live in so that we may all recognise that darkness and until there is nowhere left for it to hide. March 2005 - Arthur & Fiona Cristian

LOVE FOR LIFE WEBSITE QUICK USERS GUIDE

We realise that some people may find the Love for Life website overwhelming as it contains a huge amount of information that is being added to all the time. To help people, particularly those visiting for the first time, we have provided a few pointers below:

1. For The Body Of The Love For Life Work by Arthur and Fiona Cristian - Which Unravels The Reasons For The Chaos, Mayhem and Confusion Being Experienced In The World Today, Explains The Need For "Community Immunity" and Responsibility, and Focuses On The Creation Of Kindoms - Do No Harm, Life-Sustainable Communities (As The Remedy That Heals All Mans Woes) - And How We Can Co-Create Them. For Comments, Articles And Discussions, Go Here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385 - Also Go Here To See Podcasts And Videos Posted by Arthur & Fiona Cristian: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7309 - The Information Shared Comes From Inspiration, Intuition, Heartfelt-Logic And Information Gathered From Nature And Many Amazing Men And Women Along The Way. It Is Not Found In Any Books Or Channellings, Or Talked About By "Experts".

2. For Information About The Ringing Cedars of Russia Series go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/1125 and for more on Eco Homes, Villages, Organic and Permaculture Gardening and Life-Sustainability, etc, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3641 and here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/1985 and Mikhail Petrovich Shchetinin - Kin's School - Lycee School at Tekos: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5173

3. For How To Eat A Raw, Living Food Diet, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5068 - LIFE is information. When we distort LIFE and then eat, drink, absorb, think, feel, hear, see, touch, taste, smell and perform these distortions, the information of LIFE, your LIFE, our LIFE, our children's lives, everyone's LIFE, is distorted.

4. To Find A Menu For The Extensive Research Library (over 8,000 items posted) - Which Covers Topics From Health to Chemtrails/Haarp to Brain Control to Archaeology to Astronomy Geocentricity Heliocentricity to Pandemics Bird Flu Swine Flu to Fluoride to Cancer to Free Energy to Global Warming, 9/11, Bali Bombings, Aspartame, MSG, Vaccinations, Aids/HIV, Mercury, New World Order, Satanism, Religions, Cults, Sects, Symbolism, etc, etc, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/82

5. If You Would Like To Read About The Cristian Family NSW Supreme Court Case (Macquarie Bank/Perpetual Limited Bank Fraud Condoned By Judges, Registrars, Barristers, Lawyers, Politicians, Public Servants, Bureaucrats, Big Business and Media Representatives - A Crime Syndicate/Terrorist Organisation) Which Prompted The Creation Of This Love For Life Website December 2006, And The Shooting And Torture Of Supporters Who Assisted Us In Reclaiming The Family Home, Joe Bryant And His Wife, Both In Their Late 70's, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5 And Read Some Of Our Email Correspondence With Lawyer Paul Kean - Macedone Christie Willis Solari Partners - Miranda Sydney May 17th-June 27th 2006: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7300

6. For The Stories Of Other Victims Of The System, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/australian_stories (If you have a story you would like us to put up, we would love to here from you: action@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

7. For Documentation Of Harm Done By The Powers-That-Be And Their Representatives, Evidence Revealing How Victims Did Not Break The Peace, Caused No Crime or Harm, There Were No Injured Parties. Documenting Incontrovertible Evidence Demonstrating How The Powers That Be (PTB) And Their Lackeys Will Break All The Laws They Are Supposed To Uphold. They Will Kidnap, Intimidate, Terrorise, Rape, Pillage, Plunder And Lie And Take Responsibility For None Of It. All Part Of Their Tactics Of Using Fear And Trauma To Keep Us In Our Place. Relatives Of Those Under Their Radar Are Also Not Safe From Attack And Intimidation. All Starting From A $25 Fine For Not Voting And A $65 Fine For Not Changing A Dog Registration. We Do Not Have Freedom And Can Only Appear To Have Freedom If We Comply. Regardless How Small The Matter The PTB Throw Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars Away To Enforce Their Will.... Go Here:
Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office - Part One to Part Nine - From 17th October 2008 And Still Continuing: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6319
or
Part One: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5742 - From 17th October 2008
Part Two: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6135 - From 18th December 2008
Part Three: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6295 - From 9th January 2009
Part Four: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6296 - From 14th January 2009
Part Five: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6375 - The Sick Puppy - From 20th February 2009
Part Six: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6390 - Police Officers, Sheriff’s Officers, Tow Truck Driver and State Debt Recovery Office Blatantly Ignore the Law To Rape, Pillage and Plunder The Private Property Of Fiona Cristian - From 11th March 2009
Part Seven: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6445 - Affidavit Of Truth - Letter To The Queen + Australia: Fascism is Corporatism - From 30th March 2009
Part Eight: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6652 - The Pirates Auction And The Ghost Of VSL386 - From 4th April 2009
Part Nine: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7073 - Arthur Cristian's Letter To Pru Goward MP - From 15th December 2009

8. If You Are Interested In Information On Freedom From Statutes, Rule-Of-Law, Free Man/Free Woman, Strawman, "Person" and Admiralty Law (The Law Of Commerce), go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/895 - For Common Law, Democracy, Constitution, Trial By Jury, Fee Simple, etc, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/category/main/law-articles-documents

9. If You Are Interested In Banking and Money Created (Fiat/Credit/Debt/Mortgage/Loan/Overdraft etc) Out-Of-Thin-Air, How Banks Counterfeit Money, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/banks

10. For A List Of All The Latest Posts In The Love For Life Website, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/tracker

11. For Links To Many Hundreds Of Videos, DVDs And Podcasts go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/video_dvd

12. To See The Cristian Family Pledge, Legal and other Disclaimers, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/06/12/05/love-life-legal-disclaimer

13. To Read About How A Representative Of The NSW Jewish Board Of Deputies Had Threatened To Shut Down The Love For Life Website, go here:
Part One: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6616
Part Two: THE STEVE JOHNSON REPORT AND VIDEO: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6665
Part Three: Latest Update On James Von Brunn: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6673