[loulug] Re: New flier for next meeting

  • From: Tobin Maginnis <ptm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: loulug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:48:58 -0500

I did not respond to this thread earlier, so feel free to ignore this...

That flier is funny. It really made me laugh. But after I wiped the tear from my eye, I began to wonder about the average person who would see that flier and ask themselves "Why is that grumpy penguin so mad at the butterfly?"

I would suggest "upselling" potential members by hyping the new compiz fusion GUI. Or loading $40Kbucks of MS software on each and every computer. Or all kinds of new client server computing features.

Just a thought.
Tobin

DJ polstee wrote:
Here's a copy of the new flier that I plan on putting up this afternoon. If
someone sees something that should be changed, let me know before I put them
up.

Scotty