[louisianaleps] reminder: Copenhagen Hills NABA 4th of July Count is this Sunday, July 27

  • From: "Craig Marks" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cwmaplc@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: louisianaleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, davepatton122@xxxxxxxxx, jftrahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rseidler104@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:44:28 -0400 (EDT)

Just a short reminder that the Copenhagen Hills Count will be this Sunday. We
will meet at the front gate to the Natural Area at 9:30 Sunday morning. Bring
food and water and wear protective clothing and shoes for walking in high grass
and over uneven ground. So far, I have had two people confirm their attendance
(Dave and Jeff). If anyone else is coming, let me know so I'll know to be on
the look-out for you. thx,

Craig Marks
(337)654-4848