[louisianaleps] Searching Rapides Parish June 20

  • From: "cwmaplc" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cwmaplc@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Lalepserv <louisianaleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 15:27:18 -0600

I thought I would be traveling yesterday, but due to an illness in the family,
we had to cut our vacation short so I was able to get into the field yesterday.
I went to Rapides Parish to look for Meske's Skippers. I started on Caster
Plunge Road in the morning and then moved to Clairburne Day-use Area. Alas, no
Meske's. In fact, there were few butterflies and even fewer skippers. I met
Rosemary and Jeff at Clairburne and learned they had searched the same areas,
also without success.

7 Pipevine ST
1 E. Tiger ST
8 Spicebush ST