[louisianaleps] Moth Webpage

  • From: jftrahan <jftrahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Louisiana Leps <louisianaleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:31:29 -0800 (PST)

I have set up a webpage for moths of northwestern Louisiana.  I chose this area
because this is where I live and this is where most of my photos have been
taken.  I have included about 150 species.  There are probably in the
neighborhood of 1000 species of moths in this area, so this is just a
beginning.  I have made a great effort to be accurate, but some moths are
rather
difficult to identify.  So if you see any mistakes please let me know.  A link
to the site is

http://jtrahan.com/moths/index.htm

Jeff Trahan
Shreveport