[louisianaleps] Kisatchie Butterfly Count

  • From: jftrahan <jftrahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LA Leps <louisianaleps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:30:25 +0000 (UTC)

This is information for anyone wanting to help with the Kisatchie Longleaf
Trail NABA butterfly count.  We will meet Saturday, October 10 at the Longleaf
Vista Recreation Area in the parking lot by the bathrooms at 10:00 a.m.

Directions:  This is in Natchitoches Parish.  Take Exit 119 from I-49 and go
south on LA-119 five miles.  Turn right into the national forest on the paved
forest road.  Go 2.95 miles and turn right at the entrance to the Longleaf
Vista Recreation Area.  Follow this road until you get to the parking lot and
the bathrooms.
The count will take several hours, but you can leave whenever you wish.  If you
wish to contact me to let me know that you are coming, you may email me at
jftrahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff Trahan