Walking this Thursday 23rd June

  • From: Gordon Doole <gordondoole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Walking Group <lotsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 18:31:10 +0100

Dear Lotsw,

Last Thursday I agreed to do the walk this week and at the time I suggested Hoober's Stand. Now I know it wasn't greeted with rapturous applause, but I did not hear any groans either so, in default of any other idea meet at the *Wentworth Garden Center, S62 7TF *normal time 10 am*
*

It is only 30 and a bit mins from my house in sweltering Totley and the walk is worth it, plus you can always buy all those plants and garden rubbish you promised yourself.** So do come!  To help you make up your mind I'll send you photos of the delights in store.

Best wishes

Gordon
**

*