Tomorrow's Walk

  • From: Gordon Doole <gordondoole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Walking Group <lotsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 09:29:15 +0100

As promised, I’ve surveyed the options and settled on a decision and it is The Nags Head that wins. They have a smallish car park but are happy we can use it, if it is full they recommend parking on the road the B6077 Loxley to Bradfield road at Stacey Bank at a place just East of the Bus shelter, you will see that you can get your car off the road there. Most of our members seem to have flown the nest, so this week there will be an emphasis on quality rather than quantity.

Gordon

Sent from Me