Re: Thursday 15th September

  • From: Gordon Doole <gordondoole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lotsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 22:44:20 +0100

Thanks Den,

I was just about to post my walk thinking I'd left it long enough to give others a chance when I noticed your post.  I am happy to climb Bole Hill quarry and rivers are always an attraction so thank you for organising this week.  Last week we had a very pleasant, though sparsely populated stroll along a river and up a hill, where else would you walk in Sheffield! and unfortunately I was unable to stay for the post perambulatory coffee so gave the Kitty to Chris I don't know how much it contains but do bring it anyway Chris.

And Peter, if you have the car I would thankfully accept a lift - 9.30 on Baslow Road, but if not let me know and I'll come for you.

Best wishes

Gordon

On 13/09/2022 19:42, Den BT (kereru) wrote:

Hi
     My email suggests that a walk has not been organised for this week, so I
can lead one.

Park in Dore Road Hathersage or Station Approach or station carpark(only £2).
Walking up to Bole Hill Quarry and back along the river.

Den

Den Pain

kereru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx