Fwd: Peak District Transport patterns

  • From: "joncowley" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("joncowley")
  • To: Walking Group <lotsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 22:10:31 +0100 (BST)

------ Original Message ------
From: "Peak District Mosaic MOSAIC" <peakdistrictmosaic@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 Oct, 2022 At 21:54
Subject: Peak District Transport patterns

Dear All

Hoping you are all well. I hope you can help with this short (5 minute) survey Peak District National Park is undertaking on transport to and from the Peak District.

As I am sure you will be aware, transport is one of the main emitters of carbon across the Peak District. It is also one of the most challenging contributors to climate change to address for us as individuals and communities – and something society can no longer ignore.

To get the best possible data from the survey, we are keen to get as many responses from users of the park as soon as possible.

The link to the survey is provided below.

https://forms.office.com/r/6XME ;<https://forms.office.com/r/6XMERXh7au>

Survey responses are anonymous, but there is an opportunity to win a day’s cycle hire for a family if you wish to leave your email address.

We are keen to gather this information quickly, the survey will close on 31st October.

Please also circulate to your friends and families in Sheffield who visit the Peak District

Please note, I have circulated to all participants who we have on our mailing list who attend PDM group activities and events.

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter and do let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Yvonne Witter
Chair - Peak District Mosaic

Peak District Mosaic - C/O Derbyshire Dales CVS,
Agricultural Business Centre, Agricultural Way,
Bakewell, DE45 1AH.

Registered Charity No.1166407

 Twitter: @CHAMPIO51749703