[londonlaw-users] Re: server updates

  • From: Paul Pelzl <pelzlpj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: londonlaw-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 03:10:55 -0400

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 03:35:10AM -0400, Paul Pelzl wrote:
> In the next few days I expect to complete an administrator tool that can
> handle manual game deletion, user editing, etc.

patch-74 includes a fairly complete line-based administrator client.
For anyone who wants to check it out:

1) Purge the user database (the format has changed slightly, breaking
   compatibility):
   $ rm ~/.londonlaw/server/users_db*

2) Create a file ~/.londonlaw/server/config as described previously.
   In the [server] section, define an administrator password using the
   line

      admin_password: <password>

3) From the londonlaw subdir, launch "./london-admin <password>".  The
   admin client has interactive help, so you should be able to figure
   everything out from there.

Paul