[londonlaw-users] Mr. X double move

  • From: Corey Burger <corey.burger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: londonlaw-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:28:58 -0700

When Mr X takes a double move, two little things are exposed.

1. The move history for Mr. X does not show the double move. I propose
that we wrap those two moves in a box, to show them. That is not
really a great way, so I think there are better ideas

2. The second is the move dialog, which I just discussed. It shows the
greyed out double move dialog.

Ideally, I would make a better dialog, with a checkmark for hte double
move, and if they do, just bring up the move dialog twice, or
something. Again, I haven't really thought out a better way.