[lompoc_tv] Response to Chairman Morseburg's 4-14-04 email "Okey Dokey"

  • From: "Walt Taylor" <quivive75@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: a_wynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dpierce@xxxxxxxxxxx, drdraw@xxxxxxxxxxx,hurray4hemp@xxxxxxx, samhefley@xxxxxxxx, smedley4@xxxxxxxxx,deanne.carr@xxxxxxxxxxx, ghullinger@xxxxxxxxxxx, howard@xxxxxxx,jkeller2002@xxxxxxx, thefreakoutshow@xxxxxxxxxxx,pegboard3@xxxxxxxxx, spoon1@xxxxxxxxx, karinpowers@xxxxxxx,YNTV2000@xxxxxxxxx, trasklee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,nordtracker25@xxxxxxxxxxx, lompoc_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,mestasmanny@xxxxxxxxxxx, walmart@xxxxxxxxxx,m_collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ray_harper@xxxxxxx, robertcutbert@xxxxxxx,tcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, quivive@xxxxxxxxx, bjwagener@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:25:43 -0700

April 15, 2004
Dear Howard,

Thank you for your email.

Without immediate and decisive action by the newly elected Lompoc PEG Access
Board of Directors, I personally believe that all of my efforts to get the
Lompoc PEG Access Board of Directors "on its feet and moving forward" will
have been a failure and a blow to my credibility as a citizen activist in
this community.

Please read my detailed email from Wed, 14 Apr 2004 to the Board and all PEG
Users.

The newly elected Board must immediately follow-through on the outline set
forth in my email from Wed, 14 Apr 2004. You must immediately call for a
meeting of the  Lompoc PEG Access Board of Directors this Friday 16 April at
7:30 PM.

Please feel free to utilize my outline, detailed in my email from Wed, 14
Apr 2004, as an agenda for the Lompoc PEG Access Board of Directors course
of action.

THE BOARD?S LETTER ON THE CITY COUNCIL?S AGENDA
The Lompoc City officials that I have RECENTLY spoken with expect---at the
very minimum---
a detailed letter from the Board, EXPRESSING their concerns, suggestions,
and their willingness to assist the Lompoc City Council during this
transition period.

This letter should be placed on the Lompoc City Council agenda before
end-of-business on Friday 16 April 2004.

THE WAGNER 501 C3 NON-PROFIT
Howard, please insure that Mr. William Wagner is present at the next Lompoc
PEG Access Board of Directors meeting to explain the status of Wagner's
Corporate Non-Profit 501 C3 application.

As you explained to several members of the Lompoc PEG Access Board of
Directors on the afternoon of Tuesday April 13th, you must explain to the
ENTIRE Lompoc PEG Access Board of Directors that several months ago, you
were one of the three that signed Mr. Wagner's 501 C3 application and that
Mr. Wagner told you that his application has attained ?Non-Profit? status.

Howard, publicly ask Mr. Wagner at this next Lompoc PEG Access Board of
Directors meeting to let YOU lead the Wagner Non-Profit as Chairman of the
newly elected Lompoc PEG Access Board of Directors.

THE CARR/BROCK 501 C3 NON-PROFIT
I have given Joe Tripe 9 copies of the Deanne Carr/Kris Brock 501 C3
Non-Profit proposal to the Lompoc City Council. I copied Deanne's & Kris?s'
document at my own expense so that the Lompoc PEG Access Board of Directors
can examine this PUBLIC DOCUMENT to decide whether it could modify the
Carr/Brock non-profit format or the Wagner non-profit format.

Naturally, Mr. Wagner and Ms Carr would have to agree to any modifications,
additions or subtractions to their established 501 C3  Non-Profit formats.

HOWARD
Contact John Spooner to find out if he has gotten the 501 C3  Non-Profit
application forms and have John bring these forms to the next meeting.

THE PERCEIVED LEGITIMACY OF THE LOMPOC PEG ACCESS BOARD OF DIRECTORS IS NOW
TOTALLY DEPENDANT UPON THE CONDUCT AND ACTIONS OF THE BOARD. AS YOU SEEK TO
REPRESENT THE COMMUNITY YOU MUST BE COMPLETELY OPEN TO INPUT FROM ALL
MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY.   THERE CAN BE NO ?CARDS CLOSE TO THE VEST.?

HOWARD, YOU ARE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE LOMPOC PEG ACCESS BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
YOU AND YOUR CORE GROUP OF BOARD OFFICERS MUST IMMEDIATELY TAKE A DECISIVE
LEADERSHIP ROLE.

Sincerely,

Walter Taylor

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: Howard's email 4-14-04 Okey Dokey.doc

   Lompoc public access producers group
   Post to:  Lompoc_TV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Admin:    deanne.carr@xxxxxxxxxxx (un/subscribe)