[lompoc_tv] Meeting Notes from Friday 3/5

  • From: "DeAnne Carr" <deanne.carr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lompoc producers group (post)" <lompoc_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:38:14 -0800

Thanks everyone for the confirmation emails.  I'm curious what you thought of
the Santa Barbara public access site, at the bottom of my post earlier this
week.
I FINALLY got the meeting notes transcribed.  It's a whole lot of text so I put
the notes on a website:  http://mysite.verizon.net/res0n2ok/index.html

Copy & paste any of the text into an email to post a discussion on any point.
Address your email to Lompoc_TV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and it will go out to all of us.

Bryan:  Do we have any word on the exec committee's action on the split of
funds? Or will we be storming the city council on Tuesday?

Much love,
DeAnne
Another public access site to visit:  Access Tucson - click the "Making TV" link
Also, here's the website for the Alliance for Community Media
To post to the listserv:  lompoc_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Lompoc public access producers group
   Post to:  Lompoc_TV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Admin:    deanne.carr@xxxxxxxxxxx (un/subscribe)