[lompoc_tv] Lompoc PEG Access Board of Directors Sunday April 4, 2004

  • From: "B.J. WAGENER" <bjwagener@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: quivive75@xxxxxxxxxxx, a_wynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,dpierce@xxxxxxxxxxx, drdraw@xxxxxxxxxxx, hurray4hemp@xxxxxxx,samhefley@xxxxxxxx, smedley4@xxxxxxxxx, deanne.carr@xxxxxxxxxxx,ghullinger@xxxxxxxxxxx, 10630@xxxxxxxx, howard@xxxxxxx,jkeller2002@xxxxxxx, thefreakoutshow@xxxxxxxxxxx,pegboard3@xxxxxxxxx, spoon1@xxxxxxxxx, howerton62@xxxxxxx,karinpowers@xxxxxxx, cmgaumer@xxxxxxxxx, YNTV2000@xxxxxxxxx,trasklee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nordtracker25@xxxxxxxxxxx,lompoc_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mestasmanny@xxxxxxxxxxx, walmart@xxxxxxxxxx,ray_harper@xxxxxxx, robertcutbert@xxxxxxx, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,slee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, quivive@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 05:06:37 +0000

Walt et al,

     I did have someone drive me down to S.M. City Hall meeting tonight, I
was very sick, not haveing recovered from the week-end bout.

    I did recommend , under city block grants, that they use some money to
restore a 50-50 split, which was "stolen from Lompoc".

    Council and Ness did not receive it well.  I ran out of time under
PublicComment.

Hope you all faired better in Lompoc.

Wm Wagener

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2734??PS=

   Lompoc public access producers group