[lompoc_tv] List privacy and thanks

  • From: "DeAnne Carr" <deanne.carr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lompoc producers group (post)" <lompoc_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:00:27 -0700

I want to remind all members of this list that it is closed to non-subscribers.
 Members have an expectation of privacy and trust.  Any reproduction of one
member's posts by another member will result in removal from the list.
I also want to remind all members that some people who support PEG can share
our concerns only privately.  If you publicly reproduce an email where
recipients are listed separately, I suggest compressing the header.

Mr. Van de Kamp's email to Walt Taylor, reprinted for the Lompoc city council
meeting, consists in total the text of the City of Santa Maria's PEG FAQ on
their website.  The link:

http://www.ci.santa-maria.ca.us/CableFacts.html

Thanks to everyone who came to the council meeting last night, in the flesh and
in spirit.

50-50!

DeAnne

   Lompoc public access producers group