[lompoc_tv] LOMPOC PEG ACCESS TV ADVISORY COMMITTEE 7-23-2004

  • From: Lompoc PegAdvisory <lompocpegbod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, g_keefe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, howard@xxxxxxx, thefreakoutshow@xxxxxxxxxxx, samhefley@xxxxxxxx, ghullinger@xxxxxxxxxxx, 10630@xxxxxxxxx, spoon1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Pubic Notice:

LOMPOC PEG ACCESS TV ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING

There will be a meeting on Friday July 23rd 2004.  7:30 PM

401 East Cyprus

Corner of E and Cyprus

Conference room on the first floor.

A Public Notice has been posted in the Lompoc Record Newspaper.

E-mails have been sent out.

Lompoc City Officials have been informed.

A PowerPoint slide has been posted for weeks on the Channel 22 Community Board.

A public notice poster has been displayed on the Lompoc PEG TV control room
door for weeks.

We are making every effort to inform the community of these meetings that are
open to the public.

Please join us this Friday 7-23-2004 at 7:30 pm

I have attached the agenda.

Call me at 736-8934 if you have questions.

Thank you,

John Spooner

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: PEG AGENDA 07-23-2004.doc