[lompoc_tv] FW: Wednesday's Meeting w/ Miller & Keefe

  • From: "Walt Taylor" <quivive75@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: a_wynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dpierce@xxxxxxxxxxx, drdraw@xxxxxxxxxxx,hurray4hemp@xxxxxxx, samhefley@xxxxxxxx, smedley4@xxxxxxxxx,deanne.carr@xxxxxxxxxxx, ghullinger@xxxxxxxxxxx, howard@xxxxxxx,thefreakoutshow@xxxxxxxxxxx, pegboard3@xxxxxxxxx, spoon1@xxxxxxxxx,karinpowers@xxxxxxx, trasklee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,nordtracker25@xxxxxxxxxxx, lompoc_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,mestasmanny@xxxxxxxxxxx, m_collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,robertcutbert@xxxxxxx, quivive@xxxxxxxxx, bjwagener@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:44:22 -0700

&gt;From: &quot;Howard Morseburg&quot; &lt;howard@xxxxxxx&gt;
&gt;To: &quot;Walt Taylor&quot; &lt;quivive75@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
&gt;Subject: Wednesday
&gt;Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:30:45 -0700
&gt;
&gt;Maize
&gt;
&gt;Dear Walt:
&gt;Please forward this on to the others.
&gt;My meeting with Brian Miller and Gary Keefe is set up for Wednesday at
3:30, City Hall, Lompoc.
&gt;They want to know what is going on and see where we can have a meeting
of minds.
&gt;
&gt;Howard E. Morseburg
&gt;

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp

   Lompoc public access producers group
   Post to:  Lompoc_TV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Admin:    deanne.carr@xxxxxxxxxxx (un/subscribe)