[llama-dev] status report

  • From: "kevin lipe" <llama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <llama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:17:30 -0500

I think it would be good to send out an email status report of what we
are all working on... so I'll go first:

The compiler research is coming along pretty nicely... I have MinGW
installed here on my WinXP box, which is equivalent to GCC 3.2.something
IIRC... I also have decided all assembly work should be done in NASM to
ensure compatibility with everybody. At the moment I'm using JLOC to
link my objects... so that's pretty much it. Does anybody have any
issues or caveats with those compiler choices?

~kevin