Toddler Music Class - Fridays?

  • From: Charlotte Thistle Archer <agirlwithaguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: littlewingsmusictogether@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:29:55 -0800

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who came out for the Little Wings Music Together free
preview class on Monday, January 21.

Several people told me they couldn't attend on Mondays, so I'm considering
moving the class to Friday mornings, 10 am.

Would you be interested in signing up for the class if it was on Fridays?

The class would run 10 weeks. The fee would be $120 for the first child from
one family, and $80 for a sibling. Kids from age newborn through age 5 (with a
parent / guardian) are welcome to sign up!

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks!

Charlotte Thistle Archer

Details here: