[lit-ideas] Re: xxSPAMxx Re: Thursday Thing (no hope for Sunday this week)

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:09:42 -0330

Which reminds me of a pretty funny funny:

What do you get when you cross a French deconstructionist with a Mafioso? (Think
about it first and then scroll down.)

Answer: (To be spoken in Marlo Brando's Godfather voice). "You get somebody that
makes you an offer you can't understand."

French in spirit(s) only,

Voltaire de la Rock de Terre Neuve