[lit-ideas] will won't wont shall shan't should't

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 06:21:17 +0000

In my memory of the Serbian wars the contribution of opposition parties were
substantial.
I defer to Omar, who knows more than I do, but much of the
military/paramilitary force was under nominal  opposition status.
As for the inane problems posed by Speranza, it is fine, even in a language as
poor as English –poor means its morphosyntax is miserable—to have statement f
the form:
‘THERE WILL BE GRILLED FISH ON THE TABLE” & both go ahead and buy fish/grill
it/either/both and note the fact that menu announced grilled fish, and said
fish will be there without any intervention of speaker of the capitalized
statement