[lit-ideas] Re: why women & Pinterest?

  • From: Thomas Hart <tehart@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:53:44 -0400

I took a look at Pinterest a couple of days ago after the Wall Street Journal
had a program about how to use it legally. The only thing I found of interest
was a model in a skimpy dress. But then I'm no longer a DOM in training, just a
DOM.

"All women are created equal.
Then some become Marines"

Katy Perry video for "Part of me"