[lit-ideas] Re: where the White House chef gets ideas

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 07:54:52 -0800 (PST)

This is downright funny.  If I didn't know this was serious, I would have
thought it was done by The Onion.  It brings up another contradiction: if God
made the world, why is Bush not taking better care of it?  Yeah, they're
getting raptured out of this world, we got that, but in the meantime, if God
created the world, who handed out the licenses to mess it up?  Is it not God's
business what he does with his creations?  Regarding Bush's conversations with
God before invading Iraq, it would appear that God deputized him to destroy
other of God's creations, namely Iraqis.  Does Bush not realize that some of
those Iraqis are pregnant?  Where is the solicitude toward unborn life?  Can
someone explain this?

Andy Amago