[lit-ideas] what is important is to note the

  • From: palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:23:24 +0200

sliding scales, the world civilization is based on the western thinking
(which in this little provincial Gauleiter is his own thoughts when
oppressed by constipation)
did it happen? no, the chinese do not think this bullshit of the 'beings of
being' or the Being of the beings' etc.
this little clown though, as usual that his "thoughts" were the last in
along line of geniuses of which he was the last.
some problems are difficult (e.g. the problem of universals, or platonic
problems of justice) voila, it is enough to claim that Aquinas or Plato or
Ockamm forgot the being of the being of the bingo of the bings, and one can
go on forever.....
groups of clowns then pick this up and further propagates it noting how
close it is to religious pronouncements, outright bullshit ('science' being
the domain of nature etc. etc., can someone explain why people worry about
the age of the universe? what are we going to dominate? big bang? come on
martin..  you can pull the legs of idiots like gadamer.... but there are
limits...)

--
palma,  e TheKwini, KZN

 palma