[lit-ideas] what both wittgenstein and popper failed

  • From: palma <palmaadriano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 10:47:11 +0200

was in NOT being Grice (classical negation, only GRICE is NOTNOT GRICE)
and those who do not understand this and appreciate this will be deported
to walk around oxford with speranza explaining the origin of the name of
the roads, the rads, the streets and the lanes

--
palma,  e TheKwini, KZN

 palma

cell phone is 0762362391