[lit-ideas] Re: vicious budget cuts

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:32:40 -0500

Phil, what pharma spends on what is not divulged.  Because someone works in
an industry doesn't entitle them to proprietary financial information
unless they're very very highly placed to know strategy.  Even
investigative reporters have to piece information together.  All that
baloney about Africa is smoke and mirrors, handy excuses to rip off the
American  taxpayers.  We've been round and round on this and you still
insist that pharma is good, even with all evidence to the contrary, as
presented in the prior thread.  It's wishful thinking, Phil, but so be it.
The only other thing I can think of is that your sister-in-law works for a
smaller company or, I think you did mention she works for a generic
manufacturer.  Pharma squeezes the generic licenses for all they're worth
too.  You remain unconvinced and the American taxpayer remains ripped off.
Whatever.