[lit-ideas] uh......what's wrong with this picture??

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 01:19:14 EST

Call me paranoid but somehow this just doesn't strike me as a good idea

Julie Krueger

_http://news.yahoo.com/s/nypost/20060212/lo_nypost/arabbizmayrunnycport;_ylt=A
uw2y1KBWDmu5E669bAnoAsDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl_
(http://news.yahoo.com/s/nypost/20060212/lo_nypost/arabbizmayrunnycport;_ylt=Auw2y1KBWDmu
5E669bAnoAsDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl)

<<The city's ports, considered a major target of terrorists, are  about to be
taken over by a firm based in the United Arab Emirates, a country  with
financial links to the Sept. 11 hijackers.
Dubai Ports World is set to complete a $6.8 billion deal to  purchase
Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Co., a London company that  already
runs
commercial port operations in New York, New Jersey, Baltimore, New  Orleans and
Miami.>>