[lit-ideas] Re: two hands

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 06:24:04 +0000

Dear ms McEvoy D, your point is serious. Would you describe what you take a
proof to be? In the vast majority of cases the prime requirement is non
circularity, it is met by G E Moore argument.
You may decide that soundness is in question (why? You believe that Moore did
not have two hands? That is an original view)
Or you may have another ground. Babbling about the character of the interior is
irrelevant till or unless you set what you take the standard of proofs. You
made several claims to the effect that a rational procedure need set
falsifiability conditions. This is your case at hand: what falsify your claim
that “x is not a proof”?