[lit-ideas] Re: today's winners

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 02:20:50 -0500

After a day of profoundly absurdist pandemonium tussling with Noridian,
Cigna, CEDI, NPI, CMS, (please see "acronyms" under rant thread) and
ExpressPlus re. billing Medicare, I would be grateful for an Amazon
experience...

After giving a nutshell version of the various conversations (and
referencing the 2 + hours on hold on the phone) to my husband, I asserted
that I won't ever consider not doing the job, as it would require my
training someone else -- and I wouldn't begin to know where to begin.  Jim
started with, "Here's a gun and a bullet...".

Tomorrow I think I'll do something easy and relaxing, like establishing
world peace.

Julie Krueger
rending clothes and hair