[lit-ideas] Re: to lurk or not to lurk, that's the question

  • From: PoetsCorner@xxxxxxxxx (Elizabeth S.)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 09:45:19 -0700

To Joseph (aka Josey?) Wells:
While you neither deserve the respect nor a response from/of this
particular  -- or any other -- lurker for your contemptible, patronizing
advice, I _respecfully_ request that you speak for yourself and your own
elimination problems.  What a disservice you do to the word "respect" !

We lurkers have better things to do with our time than to trade insults.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/MagicMan/pics/pfffffft2.gif

Susanne Chilton
Proud Lurker, Six Years
Phil-Lit, Lit-Ideas