[lit-ideas] Re: to lurk or not to lurk, that's the question

  • From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 09:15:46 -0700

the question of lurking is this--dearest child

a:}   when the dominant spokes persons ------here--here--carries more wieght
than the merely--i have something to add persons

 b:} the persons who bowel movements dont smell

 oh and let me not forget--

c:} when one thinks they are better than someone else--the results is that
the ones who feel lessor than--LURK!

   Amazing ...since we all use the toliet

   Joseph Wells