[lit-ideas] Re: to all american friends, have a good thanksgiving

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:13:41 -0600

Thank you, Adriano.  I'm not sure what Thanksgiving is all about.  Mabye
it's thanks to the Indians for being far more humane than we of European
extraction were, are or ever will be?  Or perhaps it's thanks to Mother
Earth for existence?  I doubt that though -- most of the Euro-Americans at
that time and even hate women (except for some services) and certainly we
wouldn't have thanked them for anything.  I guess we're thanking ourselves
for being thankful people as all good people should be.

Mike Geary
Thankful that he doesn't live in Texas or Mississippi or Alabama --
Tennessee is ignorant enough, thank you.