[lit-ideas] three

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:21:51 +0000

Only an eminent imbecil like speranza can make remarks of this form.
Note, if in fact
As this speranza claims'
In general, 'three' (a number) comes attached to a 'noun' as in "three
apples". And roughly, it may be argued that if you observe 'three apples', you
observe 'three'
THEN it would impossible even to have true propositions expressed by
'three is prime and four is not' hence there is nothing like three to observe
no matter how long you stare at the 3 apples.
Speranza is so taken by sucking up turds from the chamber pot of 'pears' that
he is losing the remains of his mind