[lit-ideas] the case of the vacuum

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 07:08:06 +0000

I would incline to share the penchant displayed by Kusturica for serious
science being very or even much philosophical.
The other fake disciplines like anthropology implicaturology general garbage
from the Guinness book of records do waste time.
It is rather sad that many imbecils, I have in mind the Guattary or the Zizek
of the universe finding themselves unable to sell vacuum cleaners they sell
advertising, new concepts of vacuum cleaners and related amenity. Yet others
having nothing to say decide to pursue a career in escorting Hitler as nazi
party members, devoted to being sheperds of shit with a Drang nach Osten
orientation n since, didn’t you know, the slavs the jews the lesbians, even the
nuns who did not suck them were to be eliminated since they were modernist,
perverse, watching Blau Reiter painting, worse listening to anton Webern.
Yes, better watch galaxies.