[lit-ideas] Re: the bombing blues

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:10:52 -0400

Judy:independent cells are a scary idea I have lived with for some while
now (what kind of cover-up were you thinking of?)

I am not sure.  But I am very wary of the Bush administration sealing the
records of several presidents including Reagan's, his father's and even
Clinton's.  Also, the administrations dealings with journalists.

Veronica