[lit-ideas] Re: test

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:19:08 EST

I couldn't resist following the links on the site and discovered Calvary
Baptist Bible College -- they seem to be the sponsor of this effort.  Among
their course offerings are these descriptions:

<<TH311 Creationism (2 Credits)
This class will demonstrate the  validity of the six literal day Creation
account as told in chapters 1 and 2 of  Genesis. Instruction will also be given
on the worldwide flood and methods of  creation evangelism.
TH330 Cults & World Religions (2 Credits)
We will study those  religious organizations which worship a false Jesus, as
well as the ones which  worship a god or gods other than the true and living
God. There will be an  emphasis on how to reach out and evangelize the
followers of these  religions.>>
_http://calvarychapelbiblecollege.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=v
iew&id=23&Itemid=43_
(http://calvarychapelbiblecollege.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=43)