[lit-ideas] Re: summer reading

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:28:37 +0100

Big Yes!!

Try his Baroque Cycle: Quicksilver, The Confusion and The System of the World. Three thousand pages of historical fiction taking in, well everything you can think of in the late 17th century and a bit after.

Haven't read his Cryptonomicon, but will when I find it.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>