[lit-ideas] Re: stupid stupid stupid news

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:19:09 -0500

SS: Frankly, Paul, you could have made your point more effectively without calling Irene a "dickhead," and she would have heard you more clearly My blood pressure went up when I saw your string of obscenities.

After a bit of reflection, I agree and I apologise to the group for partially "causing" the commotion. I should have explained everything fully at the beginning, but the thing is... MY blood pressure went up when I saw her string of inaccuracies. I should have stopped, dropped and rolled and then tried to put out the fire.

thinking a second time

[insert pithy quote here]
Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx