[lit-ideas] Re: someone help

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:18:30 -0500

What's sad, Eric, is that you have a fecund mind and seeing soul, but you let a group of murderous thugs blind you to beauty and cut you off from a store of humanity's wisdom. You let them turn you into a hate-spewing bigot, or so you sound in your posts dealing with Muslims and Islam. The books can be replaced, can the mind that first bought them? I sure hope so.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>