[lit-ideas] Re: smartboards ?

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:06:29 -0700

Dear Julie,

I had to look up what they were so I can't be of any help so mine's not a brain you could pick. I can say that as far as I know, nobody here uses them.

Bon chance.

Robert

One would think (well, this one would), that with all the "friends" I
have on Facebook, a general plea for anyone with experience with
smartboards would receive a response.  One would be wrong.  Considering
all the teachers who are on this list, I thought I'd throw the net out
here.  I haven't been in a classroom in years (I teach privately in my
home Studio), and am going to be teaching starting next week in a
classroom equipped with a smartboard -- I have a couple basic questions
about the way they function.  Anyone willing to let me pick your brain a
bit?

Julie Campbell
Julie's Music & Language Studio
1215 W. Worley