[lit-ideas] smartboards ?

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:58:58 -0500

One would think (well, this one would), that with all the "friends" I have
on Facebook, a general plea for anyone with experience with smartboards
would receive a response.  One would be wrong.  Considering all the
teachers who are on this list, I thought I'd throw the net out here.  I
haven't been in a classroom in years (I teach privately in my home Studio),
and am going to be teaching starting next week in a classroom equipped with
a smartboard -- I have a couple basic questions about the way they
function.  Anyone willing to let me pick your brain a bit?

Julie Campbell
Julie's Music & Language Studio
1215 W. Worley
Columbia, MO  65203