[lit-ideas] Re: signs of apocalypse

  • From: cblists@xxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:18:44 +0200

On 22-Oct-09, at 7:48 AM, Eric Yost wrote:

Due to the family curse, I have more than one completely-filled, three-subject, spiral-bound college notebook consisting of ideas for novels. (No comment on quality.) If anything, I would sell these commodities. I would sell them to blocked writers, aspiring writers, people who want to claim to have ideas for novels, or people who want to claim to have ideas for novels for sale. However, I am sure such people would only pay me in T-shirts. Or ideas for T-shirts.

Eric, has no-one taught you one of the first principles of successful business? ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.

I expect to see your highly successful line of T-shirts printed with novel ideas on the market in time for Christmas.

Now - about my consultancy fee ...

Chris Bruce,
trying to make ideas
for T-shirts PAY, in