[lit-ideas] Re: sex scandals

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:38:02 -0400

I spose.  I actually expected a nasty from either Mike or Paul.  But Erin was a
predictable, if overlooked, choice.  I was going to use a tag line to that
effect (waiting for a nasty) but in part I couldn't think how to sign it and
didn't want to put any effort into it and in part I was hoping somebody would
pick up on it and play in return.  But after nine years I'm catching on that
people don't like to play, coupled with my warped sense of humor.  Not a good
combination I guess.  I need to restrain myself better, but sometimes it just
pops out, I can't help it.  Indulge your delete keys, or send in blank stares,
as the spirit moves you.

Date:10/4/2006 10:07:47 P.M. Central Standard Time
From:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

I was wondering who would be the one to send back something nasty.  As it
turns out, there were two ...  I suppose better a blank screen than a blank
stare.   My sense of humor isn't for everybody.