[lit-ideas] Re: sex scandals

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 23:39:14 EDT

You're confusing nasty with facetious, Irene.  I intended no  offense.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: sex scandals
Date: 10/4/2006 10:07:47 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was wondering who would be the one to send back  something nasty.  As it
turns out, there were two ...  I suppose  better a blank screen than a blank
stare.   My sense of humor isn't  for everybody.