[lit-ideas] serg. Ryle, zu Befehl

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 08:47:51 +0000

this indeed one of the few interesting historical insights, the essayist who
took up the strange task of transforming a stupid dictum in psychology into a
sort of metaphysics (the logical? or what? behaviorism) 'ryleanism', was
precisely on the money in seeing how seriously behaviorist heidegger was
(indeed the imbecil in the hut was a behaviorist way before the term was
invented and propagated in philosophy.)
on the subject you may enjoy
the fake drama of

Oxford Mystery
 By John Schad, 2007

regards

for the record, G. Ryle on the dude in the hut is in MIND, 1929