[lit-ideas] Re: selling babies

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:10:55 -0400

As long as men and reactionary women control women's reproductive decisions,
they will kill them, sell them, abort them.  I was watching a program a few
weeks ago about a pagan priest in Africa labeling young children as devils.
Seems it frequently happens when the mother gets pregnant again.  This enables
the parents to throw the child out on the street.  Too many children, not
enough resources.  I also read that young children, mostly girls, are sold to
sex traders in Thailand because of extreme poverty.

Mike is right to show that if the child is given up to the adoption agency, the
end result is the same.  And some agencies are for profit.  I have a Chinese
born granddaughter.  Total cost: $10,000.  And she is worth every cent, and
rescued from life in an orphanage.  Not sold by the mother.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI